Digital Cameras as Video Playback Devices?

digital camera video playback devices
With all the attention to the new video iPod, I am wondering whether anyone has (or, rather, why no one has) considered digital cameras as a portable media device capable of more than just picture-taking? Cameras such as this Kodak EasyShare V530 have video and audio playback, a USB connection, a video-out, expandable (although still meager) memory and a 2.5" color screen. They have a wide and organically growing install base. If the portable video-media devices are designed to be used by the traveling crowd, then these people are already carrying the very same cameras. Is this a form-factor problem? A memory problem? An image thing? After all, some digital cameras are already running Doom. Or am I totally off mark and everybody is already watching the Lost episodes on their Canons and Kodaks? I would really appreciate your thoughts on this and am leaving the comment section wide open.


digital camera plays doom

2 comments:

  1. Hi , I'm trying to learn more about news blog when I found you. I really enjoyed your post. And I hope to learn more from you, thank you for all the information that you provided here. I was looking for news blog related information, when I bumped into you. The Digital Cameras as Video Playback Devices? wasn't exactly what I was interested in. But I really enjoyed myself. Great Post..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,

    This is a great blog that you put together. I have really
    learned a lot from you. Thanks for the great post.

    I’m out searching for more info on internet marketing success when
    I found your page.

    Although Digital Cameras as Video Playback Devices? isn’t a perfect match. I really
    enjoyed your post.

    I need to find more information on internet marketing success
    related info.

    Have you ever thought of adding Instant Audio to your
    website and emails. It adds a personal touch to where
    your prospects trust you, and listen to what you have
    to say.

    Click on the link to learn more. It’s time to put your
    Business in overdrive!.........

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating all comments to weed out spam (there's a lot of it). Comments are usually approved within a day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails