Offtopic: Change in Blog Name

I started this blog as a school project while at MIT CMS and then kept it going after the graduation last August. Even though I'm still affiliated with the program, I haven't been feeling it was appropriate to use the school's name and have been slowly phasing it out, and now I'm dropping the MIT part entirely, so it's just Advertising Lab from now on. There's a problem with FeedBurner not wanting to play with Blogger, so the RSS feeds will be under the old name until I sort things out. Since I've been the lonely poster here (with the readers' and tipsters' help, of course, and a few exceptions) from the start, there shouldn't be any change in quality.

And this is probably a good time to point in the direction of the remodeled Billboardom.

-- ilya
Related Posts with Thumbnails