IVR usability principles: be brief, prioritize, kill feature-creep, avoid long pauses, more. Also, IVR bloopers.
- IC Group creates IVR games
- And so does Win Win Games
- A description of an IVR adventure (more details)
- Dial 1-800-555-TELL (8355), say Entertainment, then BlackJack to play a voice-activated BlackJack ( read more about TellMe Voice XML platform)
- An entire directory of companies offering on-hold services
- Voxeo offers an IVR dev platform for Skype
- For Skype, there's also Call Butler
- IVR Hacks - get humans on the phone (also gethuman.com)
- whocalled.us - "The phone is ringing, and I don't recognize the number. All Caller ID says is, "NAME UNAVAILABLE"."
- Call Center Magazine
Interactive Fiction by Phone
Play Text Games With Voice on Phone
Cursing As Shortcut Through IVRs
Duh: Mobile Phones Are Voice-Centric Media
Voice Analyzer Detects Lies over Phone