Real WALL-E Robot Out In Summer



For $199, would you rather get a 3G iPhone or a real WALL-E robot with "10 motors for lots of movement possibilities; a remote control, for programming myriad movements and behaviors; and sensors that'll allow him to respond to his environment in numerous ways, including obstacle, sound, and touch detection?"

Something tells me I'm going for the robot. But maybe I need to install one of those ChipIn widgets here to collect donations for the iPhone, too. And a picture of me with a cardboard sign "Will blog for iPhone."

3 comments:

  1. iPhones are nice, but robots are very, very 21st century...the one pictured here is mars-rover cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great robot!!

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating all comments to weed out spam (there's a lot of it). Comments are usually approved within a day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails