- "The Movies" game goes to retail, is expected to boost machinima movement.
- A research company tests goggles that track eye movement and measure ad exposure.
- Slingbox, a device that "place-shifts" TV viewing, is named one of the coolest inventions of the year.
- Google launched Google Publication Ads, extending its AdWords program to print media.
- An ad agency gets awarded for pulling an in-store stunt involving remotely controlled shopping carts.
- AtomShockwave said it would start brokering ads in casual games.
- Fruitcast began auto-inserting ads in podcasts.
- Microsoft said it was considering putting ads in productivity software as advertisers were once again growing anxious about reaching the desktops.
- Revver began inserting ads in amateur online video.
Here are some November stories that attracted the most attention, traffic, link-backs or comments, in case you've missed the action. Top October posts are here.