From an email I received a couple of days ago: "Manga is the Japanese word for printed comics in weekly magazines or books. Manga have become popular in the US and many translated Manga books are on the shelves in major book stores. It’s one of the fastest growing sectors of the US publishing industry. Orange Lighthouse, Inc. has just launched Ad-Manga.us as a US site of Ad-Manga.com to offer Manga contents for advertisement to US companies."
In 2005, Manga was a $150M business in the U.S. and growing (Time mag).
Ad-Manga takes your concept and sources it to artists in Japan, then comes back with an illustrated story ready to hit the press or the web.
- Advertisers Eye Comics
- ToonDoo Powers People-Made Comics
- Comeback: Advertising in Comics
- Comics in Advertising
- Interactive Comics
- Corbis To License Marvel's Supermen
- Variance Press releases Comics for the Sony PSP
- Comics on iPod
- Product Placement Returns to Comics
- Dr. Seuss & Advertising in Cartoons
- Comics on Cell Phones