How does it work?
The computer learns unique patterns of brain activity or signatures that correspond to different thoughts. It then scans the brain to look for these signatures and predicts what the person is thinking.
What is next?
The researchers are honing the technique to distinguish between passing thoughts and genuine intentions."
- Video Feeds from Brain
- Future: Product Placement in Dreams
- Sony Patents Telepathy
- Brain Fingerprinting to Help Advertising
- Wired Writes on Neuromarketing
- Neuroscientists Measure Brain's Response to Super Bowl Ads
- The Voices In Your Head Were Brought To You By...
- Study: What Makes a Song Catchy?
- Remembering the Future