The Meaning of Life on eBay



Monday morning, and you are wondering about the meaning of life? You can bid for it in eBay:

"Now you can have the answer. Yes, there is an answer. There is a specific, unique, and universal answer. I am now offering that answer. I am not offering an opinion or a theology or some vague feel good story.

I am offering nothing less than the absolutely correct answer to the question, "What is the meaning of Life?" To be more precise, I am offering the knowledge of what is the purpose of life itself. This knowledge is unique. Despite thousands of years of philosophers writing about the subject, no one has ever published the correct answer. Finally, the answer is available."

1 comment:

  1. Oh, a competitor! :)

    I am curious to find out what the answer from Ebay would be like because I have also come up with the answer to The Meaning of Life in my book. And it comes cheaper at US$6 :D

    http://ultimatemeaningoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am moderating all comments to weed out spam (there's a lot of it). Comments are usually approved within a day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails