- Authenticity: What Consumers Really Want
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die
- How to Win Friends & Influence People
- Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions
- Meatball Sundae: Is Your Marketing out of Sync?
- Presentation Zen: Simple Ideas on Presentation Design and Delivery
- Guerrilla Marketing
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
The Psychology of Persuasion and Made to Stick should be fun to compare -- the seem to cover similar grounds. I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on Predictably Irrational written by a professor at Sloan. It is also #1 on the bestseller list right now.