Re-posting the announcement I received from the organizers:
On Wednesday, the MarketKey In-game Advertising Webinar Series kicks off. The series consists of seven sessions throughout October and is free to attend.
Speaking companies include Microsoft Advertising, TNS, IGA Worldwide, Interpret and Linden Lab. The webinars will cover:
1. Demographics, facts and figures – an introduction to the gaming market and in-game advertising
2. Player engagement – they may be playing the game but are they seeing the ad?
3. In-game advertising case study - lead by Microsoft Advertising
4. In-game advertising case study - see how Puma has been integrated into Football Superstars
5. In World Advertising – the potential of virtual worlds for brands and advertisers
6. Advergames and casual games – the power of bespoke branded games
7. The Future of Game Advertising – where will we be in 2 years from now and how will brands develop their multimedia presence?